SVG is Scalable Vector Graphics; it is the paths, circles or rectangles which are created using XML for designing backgrounds on WebPages. These are responsive images that are better than bitmap images. SVG works with 2-D graphics; there are various codes to displays shapes, curves, and lines, and you can write these codes on your own in XML or can export the pre-existing code.
A number of benefits may be counted when considering SVG; few of them are listed below:
- SVG images are small size files as compared to bitmap images.
- They are easily scalable and resized without degrading the quality of the image; they are resized in browsers.
- You can select and copy the SVG text.
- This image code is readable and can be accessed by the search engine and other readers.
- Has good browser support no need of any specific browser.