If you’re tired of cleaning that worn out old carpet and it’s way past it’s use by date, you might want to think about installing hardwood timber flooring or laminate flooring. It all depend on the look you want to achieve in your home. There’s no doubt that timber flooring looks sleek and modern.
Before you decide, you should ask some questions to help you find the best flooring solution.
- What sort of traffic dos the are you have in mind get?
- Exactly where do you think will be the best place for flooring?
- Do you have kids and pets?
- Whаt соlоurѕ do уоu like and do you need to think about contrasts?
- What is on the floor now? Carpets or tiles?
- What’s your budget?
- Is this going to be a DIY or are you going to get the flooring supplier to do the job as well?